Re: [IP] MM user needs opinion

I started with the sofsets.  I tried one quickset~and didn't want to go back
to the sofset.  Since quicksets are on backorder until fall, I called
Disetronic.  Disetronic sent me a sample of their Ultraflex, I love it.  It
doesn't have an inserter.  That had me a little nervous, but I figure, I'd
been giving myself injections for eight years, I could handle it.  I like the
disconnect, its easier to get apart and back together~I had trouble with the
ring on the quickset turning out of place.  I had to call MM to talk me
through getting re-connected.  I haven't had any trouble with the set coming
unstuck even in this awful heat.  The infusion sets are interchangeable.
Distronic sent the samples and the paperwork that needed to be filled out, I
took it to my endo, they added a script, faxed it.  I had the new sets in 48
hrs.  My insurance company is very quick to approve.  I hope this helps.  I'm
not sure that I'll go back to the quicksets when they're available.