[IP] MM user needs opinion

Hey everybody...........I've only been pumping for 3 months and truly cannot
imagine life without "gizmo" attached to me.  My distributor, National
Diabetic Pharmacies justed called to tell me they cannot fill my current
order for quicksets b/c of backorder problems. (we've heard this before on
this site.)  Anyway, they have suggested the sofset b/c of the 90 angle
insertion which is what I'm use to and the only kind I've used.  I guess what
I need to hear is things are going to be ok, Ginger.  It inserts, feels like
your quikset just a different inserter and doesn't disconnect right at the
site.  I consider myself a fairly mature adult but this little unknown makes
me a bit anxious so I need a little TLC, please.

Thanks for understanding,