[IP] step 2 is done now step 3 .......

hi everyone!!!
my doctor called me this morning - he decided to get off his lazy Butt and
signed my darn papers!!!!  hes even gonna mail them for me :) :) :)
of course there is no reason to celebrate yet, the government still needs to
decide if they ll pay or not. If they decide to not pay I already have my
letter written ( you can write a letter to them within 10 days and they will
reconsider it ). I know im a lil nervous- sue me this is taking forever!!

well everyone pray for me
have a goodd day