[IP] Tattoo

I have 2 tattoos.  I got the 1st one on my bikini line (a small rose) and all I used was soap and water and Neosporin and gauze to keep it covered while it healed (about 2-3 weeks) until it scabs up and is no longer bleeding.  The 2nd one on my ankle ( a small dancing bear) I did the same thing but it became a little red and the doctor put my on an antibiotic for 7 days and all has healed up.  If I had to do it all over again i would have never gotten the one on my ankle but I love my rose.

Best of luck.