[IP] Taping a loop

SNIP>>>That's right just the cannula hub and tubing
came off and I had a nice little circle of cloth tape on my leg. Has
this ever happened to anyone else, if so do you have any ideas
why? The set was only 36 hours old.<<<<SNIP

I learned that if I use IV300 tape,fold it in half, cut a slit in a the
center where it says Side 1, tape it over my silhouette infusion set,
with the tubing disconnected,of course and then cut a IV300 in half
lengthwise, and tape down a loop of tubing, I never have this
problem.   I love jeans and had the same problem until I came up
with this.   It only takes a few seconds longer, does use 1.4 extra
pieces of tape, but that is worth it to me.

Try it, you will like it.
Bonnie R.