[IP] Wednesday Night chat

Here's your weekly invitation to the Wednesday night chat.  Join Spot and me
at 9:00 p.m. EDT in the Anytime Room with questions, experiences or just
support for one another.

To join in, click on CHAT on the IP home page.  Click GO for the Anytime
Room.  Enter your complete IP e-mail address in lower-case letters only, then
enter "pumper" (again in lower-case letters only, and without the quotation
marks), then click OK to enter the chat.

I missed being able to join the chat last Wednesday, and I'm looking forward
to hearing from you tonight.

Ed & Mosby