[IP] adhesive remover

Doesn't anyore realize that WD-40 is one of the world's best adhesive
removers? It will remove adhesive residue from ANYTHING that I have found a
need to remove adhesive residue from, including myself.

Give it a try if you dare. I happen to really like the smell of the stuff,

In fact with a little Duct Tape and some WD-40 you can fix almost anything.
Some things DO require a large hammer and a screw driver an a pair of
pliers, though. Maybe that's why my Disetronic rep. worries so much about