[IP] hi bgs during pregnancy

work the next.  My endo is having me fax in my bg's every week and then he
calls and tells me that he agrees with the changes I have made.  My ob/gyn
just keeps telling me that he wants them under 120.  Under 120 all the time
would be wonderful but its not happening.  At my appointment yesterday the
ob/gyn measured me and said that I was measuring too big for 27 weeks so he
wants to do an ultrasound next week.  I have only gained 7.5 lbs so does
anyone have any idea what would cause me to be measuring too big?  Thanks
for the help-I figured that since alot of you have been through this
pumping,  you could give me some tips.

Thanks for the help,

mel pregnancy is a major stress on your body and bgs often tend to run a bit
higher than desired. I'd discuss it with your endo and not get to anxious
about it. you should tell your ob/gyn you are doing the best you can.  spot