Re: [IP] tattoo

.  One little word of caution is that it is a little
> painful! I picked a bad spot as far as having one done, it's very close to
> the bone. My tailbone was vibrating so hard it was shaking my head!! LOL >
Elizabeth and 'Bruno'

Its not that it hurts "That much......It just feels real good when it stops"

I'm in the process of deciding on my second tat but I already know where I
want it and its going to be painful(on the shoulder blade). not much fat or
muscle there just like the tail bone.