Re: [IP] tattoo

...Does anyone know of any medical reasons why
I shouldnt get one?...

Brenda - Don't worry about it.  I see no reason why
you should not get one.  I have three!   As like
anyone else who is non-diabetic... just take care of
it the first few days and be on the look out for
infections.  It may take a little more time to heal
because of the diabetes... not not too much.

by the way... what do you want to get a tat of?

Kathy
dx 5/1985 pumping 7/3/2001

=====
Katherine Korol