Re: [IP] pregnancy pumping questions

  Doyou have the latest version of the PUMPING INSULIN book?  This 3rd
edition has a whole chapter on pregnancy and pumping and goes through it
month by month, dealing with each trimester and what to expect and everything.
 What is TOO big for 27 weeks.  I have never understood this.  Some women
have lots of amniotic fluid, some have less, some have big babies some have
small.  I really dn't think there is a specific size for everyone.  Does
twins or other multiples run in your family?  The doc will be able to find
out all of these things with the US.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua