RE: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

Hi Marty:
You did it just right and I got your message loud and clear.

I'm glad to see that there are people out there who agree w/me on the
brittle diabetes thing because they too are going through it.

I am very dilligent in my testing, keeping logs, writing down what I do,
what I eat, how much I bolus for, etc. etc. and there are no explanations
for it at all...the disease just has a mind of it's own as far as I'm
concerned but I am DETERMINED to get it under much better control w/the

My husband gives me a hard time (like last night when I got up and checked
my basal rate every hour to see where it was going) and why I was doing
it..I will do repeat test again tonight and then make an adjustment to basal
rate...then will go on from there.

I am just sick and tired of all the lows and then the spikes...I want to
feel normal..don't think that's too much to ask now is it?

You just keep up and test and record and you'll soon find out where problems
tend to be and try to make adjustments...sooner or later we've got to get it
right to the point of not going too low and not going too high...I'll be
happy if I just stay under 200 and over 80 on an even keel!!!

Kathy B.