[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #340

Hi - I have a question (which might sound silly) but I'm on the pump for 6
weeks and so far, with adjustments in basal rates, which we are still working
on, I am happier with the pump than I was on 4 shots a day.  Next week I will
have my first blood test and I'm anxious to see whether my AIc number is
dropping.  Now, back to my question-I have been following the digest and a
lot of reference is made to the book "Pumping Insulin" - Where can I get this
book??  I really would appreciate hearing from you.