[IP] Old Navy affiliates program

I was at the Old Navy website yesterday and saw that they have an affiliates
program like the one IP has with Amazon.com.  Would this be something to
consider for the IP site?  The reason I would think so is that Old Navy
sells a lot of the trendy clothes with lots of neat pockets for placing our
pumps.  I have also purchased bags and totes for carrying my supplies from
there.  And with the numerous requests for young pumpers to find ways to
conceal their pumps as a part of deciding to pump this may be a helpful
As a part of the agreement the IP website would receive a 5% commission from
sales made by going through the link for Old Navy that would be placed at
the IP site.  Not too bad for sitting on our butts and doing nothing.
Just thought I'd bring this up to you and the others on the list.

         8.74 .74(())
       ((88.74  ..74   Sheila -:&:-