RE: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

Hey George, if you don't believe in being a brittle diabetic, then perhaps
you should also meet my brother who had it worse than I did....he now,
thankfully has had a kidney/pancreas transplant and no longer has to be
worried about that but doctors put him in the hospital to try to get his
blood sugars under control, feeding him the same stuff every day, doing the
same stuff, same insulin.......viola!!!  totally messed up!

Brittle diabetes does exist and your blood sugars do go up and down for
unexplained reasons...perhaps you're one of the lucky ones not to have this
but there are many people out there who are truly brittle diabetics!
Kathy b.