Re: [IP] MM508 static electricity problems

beallt wrote:

> Hi Judi and Dave,
> I've had the MM508 for 1 1/2 years, and never had to reset because of static
> electricity or any other problems.
> Most of the time I keep it in a case, simply to protect it from harm--so
> that may also help the static electricity problem too.
as a former inhabitant of phoenix AZ who presently lives in western NC,
i wonder if climate has anything to do with the varied static experience
people have with MM pumps? there's a whole lot more static in dry AZ
than the humid east coast. just a thought.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99