Re: [IP] Biker Babe

In a message dated 8/6/01 11:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't know if it is the nickname of Biker Babe or what, but my
> blahblahblah folder is empty tonight.  No posts from Sylvia, Gina or
> Ohskipit.    ;>)
> Geo

I'm feeling a little hurt, first, Geo says Sylvia and Gina but then calls me
ohskipit, instead of Elizabeth. Sheesh. Secondly, Geo, are you saying that
all we do is blahblah and don't say anything meaningful?? Man, that's cold.
A very hurt,
*who feels like she just had a knife jabbed through her heart*