[IP] Re:brittle diabetic

I have had dm for 45 yrs and pumping for 20, in my younger years I was dx
I was still very unstable till the last six months. Firstly I had to start
hormones due to perimenapause, then two months ago I started therapeutic
massage. I don't know if it is a flux or what, but since starting with the
massage, my digestive system works with my pumping system. I am dx
gastroparesis, but since having treatment weekly it is vastly improved. All
I can attribute this stabalization to is increased circulation due to the
therapeutic massages.