Re: [IP] MM508 static electricity problems

<<<I've had the MM508 for 1 1/2 years, and never had to reset because of static
electricity or any other problems.>>>
Well, I had to contact the help line again this evening to ask a question and
got another helper.  I explained what had happened last night in my sleep with
the pump going off from static elecricity.  She said that should not be
happening and maybe my pump was somehow "too sensative".  They are sending me a
new replacement pump, since mine is less than a month old.  She said some of
them are more sensative than others.  I have always kept my pump in the case, as
the pump trainer told me to when I started.  She also advised if the pump is not
in the case, like if it's in the leg band or some other accessory, to put a
piece of a Bounce sheet in there with it.

Judi in MI
Blanketeer of Polar Fleece Scraps for
See my pictures at
updated 6/5/01