[IP] MM508 static electricity problems

Judi wrote...<How often has this happened to people who have a MM 508 pump?
Sounds like some kind of manufacturing defect to me, not something that you
just say "it happens, reset it" after spending this much money.>

Hi Judi and Dave,

I've had the MM508 for 1 1/2 years, and never had to reset because of static
electricity or any other problems.
Most of the time I keep it in a case, simply to protect it from harm--so
that may also help the static electricity problem too.

P.S. I have written down my basal rates in a computer file just in case!

NetZero Platinum
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!