RE: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

Jenn, I want to wish you good luck w/the pump and getting better
control...for the most part, I don't hit the 500's unless there's something
wrong with the site I have injected into and then it's down by the end of
the day...I stay more within the range of 35-350 now....better?  I don't
think so but I'm going to start from zero checking my basals and then
working on the insulin to carb ratio and don't forget the hormone problems
we have then you have to change basals for that as well as long as you are

Let me know how you do w/the pump
Kathy b.