Re: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

>Well if there has to be another (even on the other side of the world
it would be me) I am starting the pump tomorrow but i have always been
a troublesome patient. My Dr has even suggested i write a medical
journal as i have also had diseases that not too many other people in
the world have had, and they wanted to find out if diabetes complicated
the illness more.
I have been like this for many years - unexplained high levels which
becomes fustrating. All i can say is keep trying and have faith that
the light will appear at the end of the tunnel. My light is hopefully
being turned on tomorrow when i get my pump.
Linda Fox