Re: [IP] Hot tubs & pumps

Kathy wrote:

<<SO... my question to all of you is... do I have to be concerned with the
infusion site? Will the high temperature effect it at all? Any suggestions
or personal experiences with what I should and should not do when near the
hot tub? >>

I have been in jacuzzi's wearing a Tender infusion set and have not had any
problems with it coming loose.  I would just make sure to disconnect your
pump since, even though it's waterproof, the heat of the hot tub could
affect the insulin.