[IP] Hot tubs & pumps

Hi everyone, I have a question.  I recently started
pumping.  And, we also recently installed a tob tub.
I know that "supposedly" the Disetronic D-Tron is
waterproof.  I have not yet submerged it anywhere.  I
normally just disconnect to shower and jump in the
pool.

SO... my question to all of you is... do I have to be
concerned with the infusion site?  Will the high
temperature effect it at all?  Any suggestions or
personal experiences with what I should and should not
do when near the hot tub?

Thanks in advance.
Kathy
dx  5/1985  pumping 7/03/2001