From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 2:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] brittle diabetics

I was sooo happy to see your post - after all the posts from everyone else
getting great test results and A1c's, finally someone like me who, try as I
may, just can't control this darn diabetes. Although I can't control it, I
can manage it and that's the best I can hope for.
I have been pumping for 3 1/2 years now. My A1c's went from 6.5 to 6.8
before pumping to 7.1 to 7.4 after pumping.