[IP] re: pump problems

I got my MM508 18 months ago & I had similar problems in the
beginning. I had the alarm go off and had to reset my pump 3
or 4 times the first month. Minimed told me the same thing.
After the pump was broke in a little that problem went away.
The dryer sheets really do
work pretty well for the static problem. I carry my pump in
my pants pocket in side the black
neoprene case with a small piece of a dryer sheet with it.
Hang in there, hopefully it will get better like mine did.
               Dave H.