Re: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

Kathy B. Said:
>What have you done to get yours under control and I keep asking myself
> >what I am doing wrong?
>I look forward to hearing from some brittles out there.

Hi Kathy,

I honestly doubt you're doing anything wrong.  It just happens that way for
some of us.

I've been the "Challenge Patient" for every endo I've seen.  I haven't
started pumping yet, but expect to by the middle of September.  I am hopeful
that it will help me avoid the swings from 20 to 500 that I've been having.

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted