RE: [IP] Pump Problem

I have had my MM508 pump since Nov. 1999 and this has happened to me
twice...but it was an obvious static-electric shock.  It was during the
winter and I was wearing a pullover fleece jacket.  When I was taking the
jacket off I could hear loud cracking from the static electricity and then
the pump started alarming.  The second time was during the winter and I got
a serious shock from my car when I was getting out.  The kind that really

In your cases it sounds a little more ambigous.  I work for a consulting
company and have two computers at my desk, a lamp, an MP3 player, ... and I
don't wear my pump in a case.  I have never had a problem around these

-- Sherry