Re: [IP] Pump Problem

 To weird!!! That happened to me Sat. morning. I had just gotten done doing the 5 unit prime after I changed my site. I totally freeked because I couldn't find where I had written down my basil programs!! I reprogrammed to the best of my memory and then called my CDE this morning and she told me the same thing the help line told you. I have been doing my site changes at my desk with my computer and desk lamp on. She said it might be a good idea to to find a new place to do it. Also keep it in the leather case as much as possible. Just like you I haven't had my MM508 for long, less than a month. Talking about a scare! I think MM should warn people about this in their video. I don't recall seeing anything about it.
Dave MM508 (Rex) since 7/17/01
  Jath <email @ redacted> wrote: Last night at 3:00 a.m. my MM-508 pump started beeping. When I looked at it, it
said, "12:00" for time and was flashing "reset pump" I called the helpline and
the guy said, "Oh that happens. It gets a static electricity shock while you're
sleeping. Just reset it." Now this pump is less than a month old. Is this
something that I should expect regularly? It was a good thing I kept the log
book up as it erased all the memory. Help guy said if it happened again within
24 hours to call back and they would send a replacement pump. I am not happy
about this because I had to go through and reset everything, including
programming the remote.

How often has this happened to people who have a MM 508 pump? Sounds like some
kind of manufacturing defect to me, not something that you just say "it happens,
reset it" after spending this much money.

Judi in MI