[IP] RE: Pump locations for men

Dear Group:

Being a male of the species, I've been reading the posts on the subject
of men and pumps with some interest, and thought I'd add my two cents. I
have a travel wallet that I wear under my shirt, with the pump inside.
To keep the pump accessible, I usually wear shirts that do not need to
be "tucked in"; that have banded bottoms. I get the shirts at most
stores, but K-Mart seems to have the largest selection, suitable for my
work as a computer trainer/consultant.

For more formal occasions, I wear one of my guyabera shirts, which I
have collected over the years. (for those who don't know, it is a dress
shirt, typicaly found in Hispanic populations, designed to be worn
outside of the pants) Guyaberas are very popular in Florida as business
attire.

The worst problem I ever had wearing a pump was when my yougest brother
got married some years back, I had to wear a rented tuxedo, which meant
I could not have it modified in any way.. Luckily, I was able to stcik
the pump inside the cuberbund, and run the tubing under it, and through
my shirt to connect it to me.

Live long and prosper,

--
Amilcar Vazquez Jr.
President: InfoServ International, Inc.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of avazquez.vcf]