[IP] RE: Pump locations for men

Dear Group:

Being a male of the species, I've been reading the posts on the subject
of men and pumps with some interest, and thought I'd add my two cents. I
have a travel wallet that I wear under my shirt, with the pump inside.
To keep the pump accessible, I usually wear shirts that do not need to
be "tucked in"; that have banded bottoms. I get the shirts at most
stores, but K-Mart seems to have the largest selection, suitable for my
work as a computer trainer/consultant.

For more formal occasions, I wear one of my guyabera shirts, which I
have collected over the years. (for those who don't know, it is a dress
shirt, typicaly found in Hispanic populations, designed to be worn
outside of the pants) Guyaberas are very popular in Florida as business

The worst problem I ever had wearing a pump was when my yougest brother
got married some years back, I had to wear a rented tuxedo, which meant
I could not have it modified in any way.. Luckily, I was able to stcik
the pump inside the cuberbund, and run the tubing under it, and through
my shirt to connect it to me.

Live long and prosper,

Amilcar Vazquez Jr.
President: InfoServ International, Inc.
934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
TEL: 407-823-7733 FAX: 407-277-9105
mailto:mailto:email @ redacted OR mailto:email @ redacted

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of avazquez.vcf]