Re: [IP] Pump Problem

Last night at 3:00 a.m. my MM-508 pump started beeping.  When I looked at it, it
said, "12:00" for time and was flashing "reset pump"  I called the helpline and
the guy said, "Oh that happens.  It gets a static electricity shock while you're
sleeping.  Just reset it."  Now this pump is less than a month old.  Is this
something that I should expect regularly?  It was a good thing I kept the log
book up as it erased all the memory.  Help guy said if it happened again within
24 hours to call back and they would send a replacement pump.  I am not happy
about this because I had to go through and reset everything, including
programming the remote.

How often has this happened to people who have a MM 508 pump?  Sounds like some
kind of manufacturing defect to me, not something that you just say "it happens,
reset it" after spending this much money.

Judi in MI