RE: [IP] Brittle Diabetics

Hi Kay, I sure do hope that Jenny's brittleness turns around.  I was 13 when
I was diagnosed and of course, back then they didn't have monitors or pumps
like they do now....

Hormones play an important part in the high's and lows and I've figured that
out mucho years ago....am now pre menopause so there is no set time of month
when periods come so I'm on a day to day basis....

Frustrating is not the word.  For once in my life, I would very much like to
be in control of this darn disease instead of it controlling me.  Perhaps I
will feel like a normal person instead of like a wet rag all the time!
Kathy B.