RE: [IP] Parents with Diabetic Children

Y ou were so lucky to have a mom who let you "be normal"...

My mom was always telling me I couldn't do this or that and I have an older
brother who also had diab. from when he was 11 but he almost died...it was
like a funeral in my house when they learned I had diab. too...

Parents should definitely teach their children how to check b.g., and inject
and be their own person and live life as normally as possible.

How's your neck?  Weird, would have said it was an allergy to some food
until I read that it kept on happening...
Kathy B.