[IP] Brittle Diabetics

Hi all:
I am not quite sure how to send a new message so I am replying on someone
else's message...

I was wondering if there are any brittle diabetics out there who are pumping
and has being on the pump helped give you better control?

I have been pumping since Dec. 2000 and my b.g. are still messed up, go high
and low for unexplained reasons...

My dr. says I am her problem pump patient and she doesn't know what to do
anymore...saying that she had hoped my going on the pump would have given me
more control.

We are aiming for a consistent 150 but that number never stays even near
there for one whole day.

What have you done to get yours under control and I keep asking myself what
I am doing wrong?

I look forward to hearing from some brittles out there.
Kathy B.