[IP] Thanks to Jan

"I was afraid if I went to the
place inside of me that was so overwhelmed and so
afraid I wouldn't be
able to do all the things I needed to do."

When I read the above I had such a feeling of "How
does this woman know what I'm thinking?".  For years,
people have commented on how they don't know how I do
what I do to take care of myself(dxed age 2-now
37)without complaining.  It has been tough at times,
especially when you work so hard to get it right and
have an unexplained high, but I have always been
afraid to voice it because I was afraid I wouldn't
stop.  This site has been so great not only for the
info, but for the feeling I've gotten of not being
alone.  You worded it exactly how I felt.
Ken Furney

Do You Yahoo!?