Re: [IP] Re: New Members from the Detroit area

HI to all the pumpers in the SE MI area... this is
really a great support group!  I've only been pumping
with a Disetronic D-Tron for the past month.  However,
I've known Erinn, and a few other members, since my
old diabetic summer camp days.  So if you get a
chance... come and join us next weekend.  Like RoseLea
mentioned, we meet next Sunday, August 12 at 1PM at
the Jammin Java Cafe (Inside the Troy public Library).
 If you're looking for someone else to talk to for
additional information, you may also email me
personally @ email @ redacted

Thanks,
Kathy

dx: 8/1995  pumping 7/3/2001

--- RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Todd, and any other new members from the Detroit
> area.  There is a Detroit
> area pumpers' support group that meets in Troy each
> month.  You can email
> Erinn at email @ redacted more more info.  Welcome
> to IP.  :o)
>
> RoseLea