Re: [IP] alternate day prednisone and pumping

Yes, I noticed that feature and I plan to discuss it further with their rep.
As I understand it, each basal profile can be a distinct 24 hr. period.  I
am not sure if the 3 basal profiles available on the minimed 508 work the
same way or not.  From their materials, I got the impression that the three
basal profiles run sequentially within the same 24 hr period.  If this is
the case, the minimed would not be as good for this situation.

Chip Kaminsky