[IP] Gina's problems~ Neck and capitalization!! LOL

email @ redacted writes:

> although I will refrain from using CAPS in my subject line, I
> will not discontinue my use of emoticons to express my feelings...
> especially
> since people misinterpret what I"m saying to begin with.  I can imagine if
> didn't use them :)

OK, how do I start? First, let me say, WOW, I'm sorry that you're having
trouble with blockage in your neck. That CANNOT be fun, especially with
everything else 'us' diabetics have to deal with!!! I hope the problem clears
up soon!! BTW, is this another one of those things that happen to 'us'
diabetics? Is this caused by the diabetes or is it just something that
happens to anyone?

Secondly, 'I' personally don't think you should stop writing things the way
you do. It makes you unique and different!! I KNOW I'm guilty of writing in
caps at times and have had SOME people say things to me but for the most
part, I USUALLY get little emails from people saying, "Thanks for making me
laugh" (Sylvia<BIG GRIN>) or "Thanks, I'm glad you wrote what you did because
it's NOT the same 'boring' post" etc.  IF we listen to everyone who criticize
us and/or put us down, we'd NEVER get anywhere in life!!  Do what you
normally do and DO NOT listen to the few who may get annoyed!! Be yourself in
other words? WHY be like everyone else? Remember. . . You are unique and that
makes the world a better place!!!

Hugs and Love to everyone!!!!