[IP] Diagnosis (?) Regarding Above Problem With Glands and a Little Vent

First let me start this off by saying I'm sorry to all the people I have
offended by using CAPS in the subject line on my posts or the occasion capped
word in my posts to emphasize some things I say.  These are never directed at
one person in particular and the caps in the subject line is just a matter of
habit, I guess.  I use emoticons and exclamation points to add persona and
characteristic to my posts instead of the same mundane and noncharacter posts
day after day that would otherwise result from my writing them without these
things.  Again, it's my style of writing and I use them because sometimes
people read things differently than they are intended.  So to ALL of you who
I so much offended and irritated with my CAPS, I'm so sorry for causing such
a problem :O)
Anyway, I have finally come across some info after hours of searching on the
web for anything relating to eating and swelling of the submandibular glands.
 I guess I just wasn't using the correct search words.  I guess the net is
picky too... LOL
It seems I have sialolithiasis, crystallized minerals in the salivary ducts
that block the release/drainage of saliva which is produced as soon as you
start eating.  Could be stones in there too.  I'm just hoping they don't have
to remove the whole gland which is oftentimes recommended.
I just wanted to let you know in case you ever come across this problem or
hear of it happening to someone else.  Again, it was frustrating because it
only happened when I would eat.
I know this is a bit off-topic, so I'm sorry if I've yet again offended
someone.  I'm sure I'll hear about it in email :O)  To everyone else, I
apologize for my snippy words... It's just a little frustrating having people
analyze and criticize every little thing I do.  I just don't understand it...
I try to be fair and nice to everyone.  I guess that's my problem, huh... LOL
 It'd be nice to see that energy wasted on something more beneficial to
someone because although I will refrain from using CAPS in my subject line, I
will not discontinue my use of emoticons to express my feelings... especially
since people misinterpret what I"m saying to begin with.  I can imagine if I
didn't use them :)