[IP] RE: Pump Trainers

Kerri wrote:
<<<snip>>>Perhaps commission isn't the correct terminology, but it wasn't
terminology of choice. I was simply mirroring the original poster's wording
(obviously a mistake.)
<<<snip>>>I'll stop now before I dig
myself into a deeper hole from which I can't get out of. :)
Sorry if it offended you.
Take care, Kerri

No offense taken.  I believe you were right in saying that the word
commission may not have been the right word to use.  And that unless you
were a stock holder that ones only chance for financial gain would be by
recommending a certain pump and hope that all other stockholders did the
same.  (Unless one was really more interested in being taken to a steak
dinner for selling the company's pumps)