Re: [IP] Looking to trade for a FreeStyle or Ultra meter

Have you had any takers yet? I've got a Freestyle that I got while being a
camp counselor (the companies like to kiss up :) ) I live in phoenix, so heat
tolerance is the biggest issue for me right now. I called lifescan yesterday
and they will be sending me an ultra which just might work better than the
fasttake I have now...

Let me know if you want the Freestyle, I guess I could take some MiniMed