Re: [IP] autoimmunity genetics thereof

My 4 year old daughter Rachel was in the hospital last week with ITP which
is also an autoimmune disease.  We asked the hemotologist AND endo about
her risk of other auto immune diseases.

SPOT:  I would LOVE to discuss this farther with you!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4 both who were on the news last night!!!