[IP] Great Articles in Diabetes Interview this Month!!

Just wanted to comment on the great articles in the Diabetes Interview
magazine/publication this month!  There are some interesting ones!
And JAN CHAIT did a wonderful job, as always :)
There was a very interesting article in there about selling and buying
kidneys from other countries, an article about some pump stuff from our one
and only Nurse Bradley :O)  Lots of great articles in there.... If you don't
subscribe to it, I think it's DEFINITELY worth it :O)