[IP] Pump Locations

Subject: [IP] Re: pump locations for men

I have a friend who is on a pump and he wears his in his pants pocket.
had his tailor cut some very small holes in the top of the pocket seam
he can run the tubing through.  Since, with his job, he needs to dress
professionally (dress slacks and dress

Same with me. I tried all the other attachments, etc, but the best thing
has been to run the tube through a small hole in the left front pocket
seam.  The pump stays in the left front pocket.  I'm a law enforcement
officer, in plain clothes now, but still have to carry lots of police
stuff around, so belt space is usually a premium.

JD Thornton