RE: [IP] Autoimmunity -- attn. Andrew

I have type I diab. and hyporthyroidism.....my daughter has hyporthyroidism
and my son has type III diab and hyporthyroidism, my oldest brother has
hypothyr....need I say more????
	It gets scarier and scarier knowing that eventually one of the others might
hit you too!  It's bad enough w/all the complications of diab., but then
knowing you might be in for other things...welll.....you know, I've just
learned to take one day at a time and deal with that day..tomorrow always
manages to bring new adventures so why worry?
Kathy B.