RE: [IP] Mixing Humalog with Regular in the pump

I read your e mail with interest and I've been reading into pumping insulin
book as well but thought that the velosulin was to "thin" out the humalog
and really didn't have insulin in it...

My problem exists as thus so far as I can tell and I've been doing more
testing to confirm this...my sugars drop very close to five hours after I've
bolused instead of the two to three that everyone else does.  I've tried
bolusing before I eat, while I'm eating and after I eat but same results....

My basals are ok and they are so small except for my pre dawn phen dosages
that they could never cause a low....

Where should I turn?  Do you have any suggestions?
Kathy B.
PS., I'm not a very big eater and I don't take a lot of insulin either.