Re: [IP] pump locations for men

> Just curious are you very active on stage(jumping
> around etc.).  I've always
> wondered how the pump would work out running around
> on stage.
> John

I play upright and electric bass and go NUTS banging
against the pump on my waistband, so I cut a tube sock
in half and use the stretchy top part on my upper
calf. I stick the pump (sans clip) in there and run
the tubing (42 inch length) down my leg. That's for
pants. For skirts I use the thigh thing.

Do You Yahoo!?