  From: John Ripa
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 4:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] pump locations for men

  > As a musician, I entertain and have a number of "Waist-It" pouches from
  Unique, they come in Navy, Black, Brown, Burgandy, Hunter green, Grey, as
  well as brighter colours. I have decorated some of these with airbrush and
  glitter paint to match some of my outfits.  -Yes, My Meter's cases have all
  received my 'personalization' on them as well....

  > Jenny Sutherland

  Jenny,

  Just curious are you very active on stage(jumping around etc.).  I've always
  wondered how the pump would work out running around on stage.

  John