Re: [IP] pump locations for men

> As a musician, I entertain and have a number of "Waist-It" pouches from
Unique, they come in Navy, Black, Brown, Burgandy, Hunter green, Grey, as
well as brighter colours. I have decorated some of these with airbrush and
glitter paint to match some of my outfits.  -Yes, My Meter's cases have all
received my 'personalization' on them as well....
> Jenny Sutherland

Just curious are you very active on stage(jumping around etc.).  I've always
wondered how the pump would work out running around on stage.