[IP] re Pump locations for men

I'm not a man, but I play one on TV. (just kidding) My son wears his pump on
his belt. He had a Minimed 507 and the leather case has belt loops. I have
seen men with the Disetronics on their belts also. Stuff the tubing in you
pocket. Really, this works very well, and I am trying to figure out why you
don't do this. It looks like a pager, if anyone notices at all.
Maybe you are a suspenders kind of guy, but you can still clip the pump to
the waist of your trousers, or put it in your pocket.